Implementing the National Education Policy 2024: A Step-by-Step Guide
As per the latest information provided by the Minister of Human Resource Management, the old education system has been changed to a new one. The change has been done by the chairmanship of ISRO Chief Doctor K Kasturirangan. The main motto of the new education policy is to diversify education and provide equal opportunities to everyone.
Some key characteristics
The National Education Policy was created in 1986 and revised in 1992, and since after that, there have been no changes, in 30 years the world has changed very much to meet the requirements of the modern world it has become important to implement a new education policy.
The new policy has been created with consultative meetings with experts, researchers, scholars, students, parents, stakeholders, etc. To meet the needs of the 21st century.
New guideline key points
- A new curriculum structure has been introduced that is 5+3+3+4. This structure is introduced to change the traditional method to an advanced structure.
- The first segment is the foundational stage which is 5 years, emphasising foundational learning, literacy, and numeracy.
- The second segment is the preparatory stage which is 3 years, it encompasses 3 to 5 years. The main approach of this stage is to enhance the comprehensive learning experience at the early stages.
- The third stage is called the middle segment, which is 3 years. It encompasses 6 to 8 years. This stage focuses on deeper learning and encourages students to think critically. Project-based learning will provide hands-on experience.
- The fourth stage is the final stage, which comprises 9 to 12 years. This step prepares students for their future careers and in this stage, any student can choose their subject according to their interest. This segment will focus on real-world skills and competencies.
- This policy will focus on a strong foundation for every student and also develop overall growth.
- Their main motto is to increase Vocational learning by 50% till 2025.
- This new policy will also ensure focusing on digital learning through digitalisation every student can access quality education.
- The new education policy will also bring equality that ensures providing quality education to everyone irrespective of caste, gender, socioeconomic, physical, or financial factors.
- Under the new education policy, students will be taught coding from a very early age, all schools will be digitized, also focusing on regional language, development of virtual hi-tech labs, students can choose any subjects, focus on Vocational courses, increase e-learning rather than textbooks, digital academic credits.
- Along with various educational, easy loans and financial help will be provided to support the financially backward students so now one can lack a quality education. Under this policy, a flexible and inclusive education will be provided to everyone.
Also Check:- Top MBA college in Pune
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Pune Rank-wise 2024
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Pune Placement-wise 2024
How to get a Scholarship for an MBA?
Ans. Join the Career Mantra’s MBA Conclave 2K24 for a golden opportunity to connect with representatives from top-tier business schools and secure your spot immediately. You could even win a scholarship worth up to 2 crores, available nationwide. Leading banks will be on hand to streamline the education loan process. Don"t miss out on this January"s event – your gateway to a successful MBA journey!