MAH - MBA / MMS CET 2024
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra conducts MAH - MBA / MMS - Common Entrance Test (CET) every year for admission to MBA / MMS courses offered by over 300 colleges and institutes across the state of Maharashtra. The exam generally takes place during the month of March and April of every year and is primarily for students residing in Maharashtra State. However students from all across India can also apply for this exam.
The test is conducted through 60 exam centers in Maharashtra and a few cities across India.
MAH - MBA / MMS CET 2024 Highlights
The highlights of MAH - MBA / MMS CET 2024, are tabulated below:
|MAH MBA/MMS-CET or MAH-CET
|Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell
|Postgraduate exam at the state level
|Mode of Exam
|Computed Based Test (CBT)
|About 1 lakh
|Courses offered through Entrance Exam
INR 1,000 (General category)
INR 800 (Reserved category)
One mark for each correct entry
Zero marks for each incorrect entry
|Language/Medium of Exam
|Colleges Accepting Exam Score
|JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA, Prin. LN Welinkar, Balaji Institute of Modern Management, ITM Business School, etc.
|No. of Test Cities
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai
Helpline Number (10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2024 - Application Process
To apply for MAH MBA / MMS CET 2024, candidates have to fill in the application form online. It can be done at Maharashtra CET Cell website.
To fill the application form and apply for the exam one must go through the following steps -
- Go to Maharashtra CET Cell"s official website
- Click on ‘New Registration’ tab
- Read instructions then click on ‘I accept and proceed’ tab
- Fill in personal details and a password
- Click on save and proceed
- Log in with application number generated and password
- Enter personal details, domicile and category
- Upload required document for proof of identity
- Upload photo and signature
- Enter test city preference
- Pay application fee of INR 1,000 to complete the process
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2024 - Admission Process
Upon completion of MAH MBA / MMS CET 2024, candidates have to wait for result declaration. After that, qualifying candidates will have to go through a counselling process called Centralised Admission Process (CAP), which takes place 2 months after the results declaration.
The CAP takes place in the following stages -
- Online registration for MBA CAP
- Round wise MAH MBA CET 2024 cut off release and seat allotment
- Completion of admission formalities by candidates
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2024 - Eligibility Requirements
There are certain eligibility requirements one must meet in order to appear in MAH MBA / MMS CET. They are -
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university
- The minimum score required in Bachelor"s Degree is 50 per cent in aggregate (at least 45 per cent in case of reserved category candidates).
NOTE - students in their final year, awaiting their result are also eligible to apply.
MAH - MBA / MMS CET 2024 - Important Dates
The MAH - MBA / MMS CET 2024 notification is expected to come out between February and March of 2024. The dates related to the exam are tabulated down below:
|MAH MBA CET 2024 registrations
|February to March 2024
|Admit card download starts
|MAH MBA CET 2023 exam
|MAH CET 2023 result declaration