The Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai for Placement Success
In Mumbai, there are various private and governmental MBA colleges that have a high placement record and provide full-time placement assistance. Here is the list of the top 10 MBA colleges.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBMIS) Mumbai: JBMIS Mumbai is one of the oldest institutes, which was established in 1965 by the University of Mumbai. It is a public university in management studies. The institute is popular for Flagship courses in PGDM and Masters in Management. Admission to this institute is based on Entrance exams such as CAT and GMAT. This institute offers a wide range of Management courses in various specializations. The fees for the MBA program are 12 LPA to 14 LPA. The highest package recorded by JBMIS is 30 LPA, with an average package of 18 LPA. More than 69 companies have visited for campus recruitment and offer 130 jobs in various conglomerates.
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJMIR) Mumbai: It was established in 1981 by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. The SPJMIR is one of the top ranked Management schools which got a ranking of 20th by NIRF and 5th by Business Today for top b-school the institute offers PGDM courses in various specializations. The institute got approval from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and also the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), AMBA, NBA, and AACSB. The institute offers various UG, PG, and Doctorate programs in MBA/PGDM and other Management Courses. The average fee for the course is around 9 lakhs to 22 lakhs. The highest international package offered at the institute is 77 LPA and the domestic package of 67 LPA. In 2023 the the placement record is 100%.
- Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management (TSCFM) Mumbai: TSCFM is an institute that provides professional Management courses in various specializations, such as MBA and PGDM. The institute offers UG, PG, and Doctorate programs. The institute was established in 1981 and is a group of Sahani Institutions. The institute is approved by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The institute is ranked 3rd by Outlook India. The institute has also achieved various awards such as the CII Education Excellence Award, DNA Award, and PIMR Education Award. The institute is very popular for its Flagship program in MBA. The institute has a high placement rate and the highest package offered is 25 LPA, with an average package of 15 LPA. In the year 2023, the placement rate for MBA courses is increased by 12%.
- IES Management College and Research Center (IES MCRC) Mumbai: IES MCRC Mumbai is one of the top-class management and business institutes. The institute offers UG, PG, and PhD courses. It is an Autonomous Institute that was established in 1998. It is also accredited by AACSB AICTE and NBA. The highest package offered at this institute is 10 LPA, with an average package of 6 LPA. This year the placement percentage is 97.49% and the institute has also seen an increase of 3.86% along with a salary increment of 15%.
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE) Mumbai: SIMSREE Mumbai is one of the Management and marketing institutes which was established in 1983, by the University of Bombay. The institute has achieved a ranking of 25th by IIRF. The institute also got approval from AICTE and NBA. The institute offers multiple courses in various specializations to UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses. The institute is famous for MBA/PGDM in business management, finance, operation, sales marketing, etc. The highest package offered at this institute is above 20 LPA, with an average package of 12 LPA. This year the placement percentage is 100%.
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management (LLIM) Mumbai: LLIM Mumbai, University is one of the top-tier universities established in 1995 in Mumbai, The university offers PG and doctorate programs in Management and business studies. The university was ranked 26th by Times B-School, it is also approved by AICTE and NBA. The average fee for the course is around 8 lakhs to 20 lakhs. In the previous year 2023, the placement rate was 100%, the highest package offered in LLIM was 12 LPA and the average package offered was 6 LPA, this year the recruiters were also raised by 10%.
- ICFI Business School (IBS) Mumbai: IBS is a top-tier private b-school established in 1995 that offers integrated management courses and conducts various skill development programs. The institute offers 2-year PGDM courses. The institute got a ranking of 29th by IIRF for best Management institute in India. The institute also got approved by UGC and rated A++ by Business India. This year the highest package offered is 18 LPA, and the average package offered is 11 LPA. This year the Placement record stood at 98%.
- BITS School of Management (BITSOM) Mumbai: It is a young Management institute that was established in 2021. BITSOM is popular for its flagship program in MBA. The course has 5 specializations It is also affiliated with All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and UGC. The institute also got a ranking of 25th by NIRF for best b-schools. The institute offers various BBA, MBA, and other Management Courses at UG and PG Levels. The average fee for the courses is around 5 to 18 Lakhs. The highest package offered this year is 50 LPA and an average package of 23 LPA. Mostly 50% of candidates have achieved an average package of 28 LPA and 10% of students have bagged 37 LPA.
- TATA Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai: TISS is a very popular and oldest university, which was established in 1936 by Sir, Dorabji Tata, and the institute was renamed in 1964. NIRF has ranked it 98th as the best business institute. It is also approved by the NBA and NAAC. The institute provides more than 50 UG and PG courses in Management and Technical studies, the institute has 5 specializations in MBA programs. This year the highest package recorded is 49 LPA, with an average package of 27 LPA. This year, the Placement package has increased by 16.42% also, 6 new recruiters visited the institute for campus placement.
- NL Dalmia College Mumbai: NL Dalmia was established in 1995. The institute ranked 23rd by The Times 2023 and 78th by Business Today. The institute offers integrated BBA+MBA programs at the UG level and provides an MBA in 8 specializations. The institute is approved by AMBA, AACSB, AIMA, BMA, IMCA, and CII and is also accredited by NAAC A. The average fee for the course is 14 LPA. The highest package offered this year is 25 LPA. 10% of students were able to get a package of 14 LPA. Also, the placement package is increased by 25% in 2023.
There are various private and autonomous MBA Colleges in Mumbai, that offer a good placement package, such as JBMIS Mumbai, Institute, NMIMS, TATA Institute of Social Studies, ICFI Business School, NL Dalmia College Mumbai, etc. which provide top-class education and a high salary package with top class recruiting partners, such as Amazon, Flipkart, Deloitte, Accenture, etc. However, the choice of colleges was completely based on the candidate"s preferences in which he or she wanted admission.
Also Check:- Top MBA college in Pune
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Pune Rank-wise 2024
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Pune Placement-wise 2024
How to get a Scholarship for an MBA?
Ans. Join the Career Mantra’s MBA Conclave 2K24 for a golden opportunity to connect with representatives from top-tier business schools and secure your spot immediately. You could even win a scholarship worth up to 2 crores, available nationwide. Leading banks will be on hand to streamline the education loan process. Don"t miss out on this January"s event – your gateway to a successful MBA journey!
1. What is the average package offered at NL Dalmia College Mumbai?
Ans. The average package offered at NL Dalmia College was 14 LPA, and 10% of students got a package of 14 LPA.
2. How to get admission to MBA Colleges?
Ans. To gain admission to desired MBA colleges candidates need to clear national-level entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT, and ATMA and also need to participate in counselling.
3. Is IEC MCRC a government college?
Ans. IEC MCRC is an autonomous college that was established in 1998.
4. Which year was NL Dalmia College established?
Ans. NL Dalmia College was established in 1995 in Mumbai.