CLAT counselling closing soon | Registration process | Registration fees
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Entrance Test, is one of the most competitive national-level exams for admission to top central, and state institutes for 5 years of integrated LLB and LLM programs. The CLAT exam will be conducted on 3rd December 2023 now the counselling of candidates will end soon for more information candidates can visit the official website of NLU Consortium at www.consortiumfnlus.ac.in
The last date for CLAT counselling is 20th December 2023. Only the registered candidates with valid CLAT scores will be called for counselling.
The Common Law Admission Test is conducted once every year for the admission of applicants to top LLB and LLM Universities, CLAT Exam is conducted in offline mode or pen and paper mode that conducts exams at more than 130 exam centres.
Registration process for CLAT Counselling
- To register candidates must visit the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- After visiting candidates need to log in using their credentials.
- Now candidates need to pay the registration fees.
- Now, applicants need to submit the form and take a printout of it.
The registration fee for General candidates and OBC will be Rs.30,000 and for SC, and ST candidates, the fee will be Rs.20,000.
- Applicants who are not allotted any seat or his/her seat got rejected will get a 100% fee refund.
- Also, a candidate who doesn"t have the required documents or may be found ineligible for admission will get a refund.
- Candidates who are desired to appear in CLAT 2024. Must clear his/her 10+2 or graduation with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized institute and 45% marks are permitted for SC, ST, PwD, and DA categories.
- There is no age limit for the candidates.
Result Download process
- Applicants who want to download the Result need to visit the official website.
- After that candidates need to click the result section.
- Now candidates need to enter a roll number and other details.
- After that, the result section of candidates will be shown.
- Now applicants can download the result and take a printout of it.