Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi with Excellent Placement Records for 2024
Delhi is one of the biggest educational hubs in New Delhi, India, as time the demand for management studies also increased and for this various MBA colleges came into existence to shape the future of students and the central region of Delhi.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi NCR: FMS Delhi is one of the oldest institutes that was established in the year 1954 as a private institute. The institute comes under the top 5 MBA colleges. Admission to this institute is based on Entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, and IPMAT. This institute offers a wide range of Management courses in various specializations. The highest package recorded in 2023 by FMS Delhi is 1.23 CPA. The average placement record is 97%, which has increased by 19% This year.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) New Delhi: It was established in 1963 and is one of the oldest Management institutes. IIFT is one of the top ranked Management schools which got an IIRF ranking of 9th for best Management Studies. The institute offers PGDM courses in various specializations. The institute got approval from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and also the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The highest package offered at the institute is 85.4 LPA, with an average package of 29.1 LPA. This year the average package has also increased by 16%.
- Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon: MDI is an institute that provides professional MBA courses, it was established in 1972 and accredited to the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AACSB, AMBA, and SAQs. The institute offers UG, PG, and Doctorates programs. The institute got a rank of 13th by NIRF for best B-schools. The highest package offered in MDI is 60 LPA and the Average package offered is 26.13 LPA.
- International Management Institute (IMI) New Delhi: IMI Delhi is one of the class institutes that offers management courses, this Institute was established in the year 1981 and got accreditation of AMBA, SAQs, NBA, AICTE, and AACSB. The institute offers various specializations in BBA, MBA, PGDM, and other Diplomas. The admission process of candidates is based on the entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT, and ATMA. The highest package offered at this institute is Above 50 LPA with an average package of 17.01 LPA. Also, the salary package is increased by 10%
- National Insurance Academy: NIA is one of the first-class management universities that was established in 1980. The institute is approved by AICTE and has a NIRF ranking of 120. The institute offers 34 courses in various specializations to UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses. The admission process of candidates is based on the entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT, and ATMA. The highest package offered at this institute is above 22 LPA.
- Department of Business Economics (DBE) New Delhi: DBE is one of the top-tier private universities established in 1973 in Delhi. The institute is accredited by AICTE the institute is popular for its MBA in Economics and Finance. The institute provides various Management programs at UG and PG levels. The highest package offered this year is 23.50 LPA and the average package of 14.20 LPA.
- FORE School of Management South Delhi: It is a top b-management institute that offers PGDM in various specializations such as business, Finance, Marketing, etc, it was established in 1981 and got a ranking of 63rd by NIRF for top business school it is also accredited to AIU. The institute is also known for its 100% placement record. This year the highest package goes up to 30 LPA and the average package offered is 14 LPA.
- Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI) Delhi: JMI is one of the oldest and best central government institutes which was established in the year 1920. It is also affiliated with the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and UGC and accredited with NAAC A. The institute offers various BBA, MBA, and other Management Courses at UG and PG Levels. The Institute is also ranked 25th by NIRF. The highest international package offered this year is 25 LPA and the national package offered is 20 LPA.
- Gitarattan International Business School New Delhi: GIBS is a very popular university for its placement record. It was established in 2004 and affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and accredited by AICTE, BCI, and HRD. The institute provides more than 20 UG and PG courses in Management and Technical studies, with 5 specializations in the MBA program. This year the Placement record is 12 LPA.l, and the average package offered is 4 LPA.
- IILM Institute for Higher Education New Delhi: IILM is a first-class University that was established in 1993 with the hope of creating future leaders. The institute has achieved a ranking of 120 by NIRF. The institute offers integrated BBA+ MBA programs at the UG level and provides MBA in 6 specializations. The admission process of candidates is based on the marks of the entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT, JEE, and ATMA. The highest package offered is 20 LPA and the average package of 8 LPA.
Also Check:- Top MBA college in Pune
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Pune rank-wise 2024
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Pune placement-wise 2024
How to get a Scholarship for an MBA?
Ans. Join the Career Mantra’s MBA Conclave 2K24 for a golden opportunity to connect with representatives from top-tier business schools and secure your spot immediately. You could even win a scholarship worth up to 2 crores, available nationwide. Leading banks will be on hand to streamline the education loan process. Don"t miss out on this January"s event – your gateway to a successful MBA journey!