Apply to IIT Gandhinagar 2024 - Admissions Open | How to Fill Application Form
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar has released the application form for the admission of candidates into M.Sc for the upcoming 2024 session. IIT Gandhinagar is one of the top-class technical institutes which was established in the year 2008. This year the institute has started inviting applicants for M.Sc in Cognitive and Brain Sciences.
IIT Gandhinagar provides a wide range of courses in different specializations for UG, PG, and doctorate programs. IIT Gandhinagar is one of the most reputed engineering institutes and many students dream of taking admission in this institute. The admission of candidates will be based on the scores they obtained in their JEE, CAT, MAT, etc. Interested candidates can apply through the official website at admissions.sign.ac.in/pg admission
IIT Gandhinagar application form 2024 Important date
- The Admit card for JEE Main is going to be released on 24th January 2024.
- JEE Main 2024 exam for session 1 is going to be held from 24th January 2024 to 1st February 2024.
- The registration for season 2 will start from 2nd February 2024 to 2nd March 2024.
- The session 2 exam will be held between April 1 and April 15, 2024.
- The result for season 2 is going to be declared on 25th April 2024.
- The BJEE Advance exam will be held on 26th May 2024.
- JEE Advance"s final result will be declared on 9th June 2024.
IIT Gandhinagar Eligibility
- Candidates who seek to take admission to IIT Gandhinagar need to clear entrance exams such as GATE, CAT, IIT, JAM, and CEED.
- Applicants must clear intermediate with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognized board.
How to apply
- Interested applicants need to fill out the application form online mode, through their official website of IIT Gandhinagar at admissions.sign.ac.in
- After that, candidates need to select the course they are interested in and pay the application fees.
- Now candidates need to submit their documents such as Aadhar cards, Marksheets, entrance exam scorecards, Medical certificates, etc.
By the orders of the government, IIT Gandhinagar offers seat reservations to backward class and economically weaker section people.