IPMAT Exam 2024 Date Released | Application Fees | Eligibility | Syllabus
IPMAT Exam 2024 Date Released
Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) is a competitive national-level entrance exam conducted by IIM Indore through which candidates can get admission to 5-year integrated management courses. The course has 2 segments foundation segment and management segment.
IIM Indore has announced the date for conducting the IPMAT exam. The IPMAT Exam is held in more than 34 different cities across India.
The duration of IPMAT 2024 is 2 hours and will be held in online mode or computer-based mode. While carrying the admit card candidates need to also carry one official Identity proof such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license, or Voter card. GATE admit card is a compulsory document and the requirement of document is mandatory for appearing in the exam.
- Tentatively the registration of candidates will begin from the 1st week of March 2024.
- The last date for the registration of candidates is 3rd week of April 2024.
- The correction facility for the applicants will start from the last week of April 2024.
- The correction facility for candidates will begin in the last week of April 2024.
- Tentatively the issue of Admit cards in online mode will begin from 1st week of May 2024.
- The exam will commence from 23rd May 2024.
- The date for declaration of shortlisted candidates for personal interview will be 1st week of June 2024.
- The Personal interview will commence from 2nd week of June 2024.
The application fee for IPMAT for the general category candidates and OBC is Rs. 4,130. And for SC/ST and PwD Candidates, the application fee is Rs. 2,065.
The application fee is nonrefundable.
How to apply
- The application process for IPMAT is completely online based.
- Applicants need to apply through the official website iimidr.ac.in
- After applying applicants need to register themselves with their Mobile number and email ID.
- After successful registration, a login account of the candidate will be created.
- Now, candidates need to log in and upload all the required documents such as passport size photo and signature, and academic details.
- After successful uploading of all the documents, candidates need to pay the application fee.
- After successful registration applicants need to take a printout of the application form.
How to Download Admit Card
- To download the admit card candidates need to visit the official website.
- After visiting the official website applicants need to enter their valid enrollment number and password.
- After the login candidates portal will open, now click the hall ticket download link.
- Click the link, download the admit card, and take a printout of it.
- The eligibility for the IPMAT Exam is based on the marks of candidates score in their Higher secondary from a recognized board with an aggregate of 60% marks for general candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must be below the age of 20.
IPMAT Exam pattern
The Difficulty level of the exam is moderate to high. The question paper contains MCQ-type questions, and short answer SAQ-type questions and will be held in online mode. 100 questions will be given and the applicants will get 120 minutes to complete the paper.
It has 3 Sections Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude
> From Verbal Ability 40 questions will be asked based on MCQ
> From Quantitative Ability, 40 questions will be asked based on MCQ
> From Quantitative Aptitude, 20 questions will be asked based on short answer
- For attempting every correct answer applicants will get 4 marks for each question.
- For attempting every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- For unattempted questions, no marks will be deducted.
The syllabus of IPMAT has 3 subjects,
Quantitative ability includes,
- Distance, Time, and Work
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Percentage, Profit, and Loss
- Set Theory
- Number System
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Speed
Verbal Ability includes,
- Paragraph Completion
- Word usage
- Para jumble
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks and Grammar