CLAT Counselling Seat Allotment | Registration process | Registration fee | Eligibility
CLAT Counselling Seat Allotment
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Entrance Test, is one of the most competitive national-level exams for admission to top central, and state institutes for 5 years of integrated LLB and LLM programs. The CLAT exam is conducted on 3rd December 2023 now the counselling of candidates has ended for more information candidates can visit the official website of NLU Consortium at www.consortiumfnlus.ac.in
The Clat counselling for the first round of allotment was closed on 20th December 2023. The process was started on 11th December 2023. Now candidates need to pay the registration fees after the seat allotment list.
The Common Law Admission Test is conducted once every year for the admission of applicants to top LLB and LLM Universities, CLAT Exam is conducted in offline mode or pen and paper mode that conducts exams at more than 130 exam centres.
Registration process for CLAT Counselling
- To register candidates must visit the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- After visiting candidates need to log in using their credentials.
- Now candidates need to pay the registration fees.
- Now, applicants need to submit the form and take a printout of it.
- The publication for the first allotment of seats will be done on 26th December 2023.
- The payment of seat allotment fees will start from 26th December 2023 to 2nd January 2024.
- The publication for the second allotment of seats will be done on 8th January 2024.
- Tentatively the payment of seat allotment fees for the second phase will start from 8th January 2024 to 12th January 2024.
- The publication for the third allotment of seats will be done on 22nd January 2024.
- Tentatively the payment of seat allotment fees for the third phase will start from 22nd January 2024 to 25th January 2024.
- The publication for the fourth allotment of seats will be done on 20th January 2024.
- Tentatively the payment of seat allotment fees for the fourth phase will start from 20th May 2024 to 23rd May 2024.
- The publication for the final allotment of seats will be done on 28th May 2024.
- Tentatively the payment of seat allotment fees for the final phase will start from 28th May 2024 to 31st May 2024.
The registration fee for General candidates and OBC will be Rs.30,000 and for SC, and ST candidates the fee will be Rs.20,000.
- Applicants who are not allotted any seat or his/her seat got rejected will get a 100% fee refund.
- Also, a candidate who doesn"t have the required documents or may be found ineligible for admission will get a refund.
- Candidates who are desired to appear in CLAT 2024. Must clear his/her 10+2 or graduation with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized institute and 45% marks are permitted for SC, ST, PwD, and DA categories.
- There is no age limit for the candidates.
Result Download process
- Applicants who want to download the Result need to visit the official website.
- After that candidates need to click the result section.
- Now candidates need to enter a roll number and other details.
- After that, the results section of candidates will be shown.
- Now applicants can download the result and take a printout of it.